Wednesday, April 27, 2011

model chairs


I'm carrying my little point and shoot digital canon camera everywhere with me here in Paris, not necessarily to get touristy shots, I carry it in Toronto just as much, but this is my way of journaling. Instead of writing everything down I just go snap happy and keep a kind of visual record of the things around me. 

Here are some amusing things from the other day, the first being a window filled with models wearing garbage bags - too timely since I had just been in a couple churches that up until easter, cover any Jesus statuettes with a purple cloth - they look eerily similar to these mannequins. 




The second photo is taken from the roof of the Grande Mosquée de Paris, it's a beautiful mosque filled with wonderful gardens and mosaic tile work. I don't know if it's the season or if they generally don't tend this one area of this rooftop garden, but I enjoyed the contrast of the industrial view in the middle of such a lovely oasis...





No comments:

Post a Comment